Building Your Health Care Leadership Team
Retained search firm Bobbie Stone International works with premier clients to build senior level teams that are fully committed to addressing organizational and transformational challenges.
We partner with our clients – health care and research organizations, medical centers, foundations, philanthropic and altruistic groups – to ensure that they have the high-caliber leadership talent necessary for success in today’s complex and ever-changing environment.
Our Fee Structure
At Bobbie Stone International, we recognize that our clients have pressing needs and issues that need to be resolved – and that we are part of that solution! So, we take every engagement very seriously – and insist on being held accountable for our work and outcomes.
Our performance-based retained search approach is tied to actual results for the client. Our clients receive invoices upon search inception; on presentation of a slate of qualified candidates; upon candidate offer acceptance; and a success fee at start date of the “candidate of choice”. We base our fees on an executive's compensation. We do not factor in signing or performance bonuses – and we never charge for administrative support or research.
Our focus is on helping you build a leadership team that will make a positive difference – quickly – in your organization. Below are key positions we have recently filled for our clients by identifying the best C-Suite or management level candidate who will stay and grow with the organization.
- President: Non-profit healthcare research organization
- Senior Vice President & General Counsel: Hospital/Internal Residency Program
- Chief Financial Officer: Critical Access Hospital
- Executive Vice President, Hospital Foundation: Community Hospital
- Chief Nurse Executive: System Flagship Level I Trauma Center
- Executive Director, Nursing: Altruistic organization
- Executive Director, Health Alliance: Community Hospital
- Controller: Critical Access Hospital
- Vice President, Operations: System Home Health agency
- Vice President, Human Resources: Academic Medical Center
- Assistant Vice President, Maternal Child Health & Women’s Services: Academic Medical Center
- Administrative Director, Perioperative & Surgical Services: Residency Affiliated Medical Center
- Managing Director, Major Gifts Officer: Non-profit healthcare organization
- Senior Director, Patient Experience: Tertiary Care Hospital
- Senior Director, Institutional Giving: Non-profit healthcare organization
- Director, Government Relations: Non-profit healthcare organization
- Director, Employee & Labor Relations: Academic Medical Center
- Director, Talent Acquisition: Academic Medical Center
- Director, Development: Non-profit healthcare organization
- Director, Case Management & Social Work: Community Hospital
- Director, Operations: Non-profit System-based physician Medical Group
Customized Executive Coaching
For senior executives embarking on the next step of their career path, we offer specifically tailored coaching services. Whether the next step is a move up the ladder with a current employer, a change in position at a new organization, or a totally different career direction, Bobbie Stone International can help make the evolution successful.
For clients, we coach team members on engaging in greater leadership responsibilities by transforming their mindsets, unleashing potential, and enabling behavioral changes for success.
In some instances, we have even assisted clients with the difficult and often sensitive conversation of transitioning departing leadership team members ensuring that the individual has the focus, defined goals, skills, and confidence to move forward.